Sunday, January 13, 2013

Songs of the Range

As I look through my stock to pick out what to feature each day, I'm sometimes surprised by what I find myself.  Once they are listed, I tend to forget about them until I need to find them again when sold.  So it's like:  "Oh, look what I found!"

Cowboys sang a lot when out on the range herding cattle.  It gave them a sense of companionship and cheered them up after a day of hard work.  These songs have their own little brand of charm.  It's an amusing look at a slice of history that is fading away each day.

Songs of the Range

Title   Songs of the Range

Binding   Soft cover

Book Condition   Good

Type   Book

Publisher    Belmont Music Company 1938

Seller ID   020409

Softcover, 24 pages. Good condition, interior pages toning, have some soiling and bottom of pages at spine a bit chipped. Musical scores and text is all clear. Songs include: I'll Never See Pinto Again, The Last Long Trail, He Was Only a Poor Drug Store Cowboy, The Gamblin' Cowboy, and more.
Price = 20.00 USD

Link to buy:  Songs of the Range

No comments: