Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Camels Don't Fly by Richard Hays

I have several books that come with audio cassettes, a few with CD's.  This can be a good way to teach your child to read.  Read it to them first, then let them listen to the audio tape and read along with the tape.  I've purchased a few orphaned tapes myself just to listen to the story while I do crocheting.  Audio books can be fun.

Children's books are my favorites.  I love the illustrations, the simple stories, and the joy expressed in them.  

Camels Don't Fly

Author Name    Hays, Richard; Sharp, Chris 
 
Title   Camels Don't Fly

Binding   Audio Book (Cassette)

Book Condition   Near Fine

Type   Book

Publisher   Colorado Springs, Colorado, U.S.A. Chariot Victor Pub 2001

ISBN Number    9834502680 / 9789834502683 

Seller ID   016011

Softcover picture book and cassette. Cook Communications, 2001. In near fine condition, still in plastic container. What happened to the animals after they left the ark?
 
Price = 10.00 USD

Link to purchase:  Camels Don't Fly

No comments: