Sunday, January 6, 2013

One More Echo by John Ciardi

I never know exactly what I will find when I buy a "book lot" from another dealer.  It's like bidding on mystery boxes at an auction.  You may know what's in the box, but not what kind.  I've never been disappointed.  It's just that sometimes it's hard to describe them.

I found a couple of Russian books in one lot.  I read no language except English, so I was at a loss.  However, I have friends.  One of them lives in New York.  She knew a Russian girl going to college there, and she was the one that gave me the info on the books.  I sold the more expensive book, but I still have this one left.

 One More Echo
Author Name    John Ciardi 
 
Title   One More Echo

Binding   Hardcover

Book Condition   Good

Type   Book

Illustrator   N Antocolskaya

Seller ID   016293

Hardcover, no DJ. IN RUSSIAN. Published in 1965. In good condition, cover wear, pages toning. Poetry for children with illustrations. An usual find.
 
Price = 50.00 USD


It's available for sale here:  One More Echo

Happy reading!

No comments: