Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Cat Knits 20 Delightfully Feline Designs for Handknitters by Melinda Coss

I wish I knew how to knit.  I crochet, but it doesn't have the smooth texture and pattern that you can get with knitted goods.  I tried to learn once, but it bored me.  So why does crocheting knots not do the same thing???

These designs are for advanced knitters from the looks of them, but they sure have some really pretty patterns.  You want to make me a goodie out of this booklet, I'll take it!

Cat Knits 20 Delightfully Feline Designs for Handknitters

Author Name    Coss, Melinda 
 
Title   Cat Knits 20 Delightfully Feline Designs for Handknitters

Binding   Soft cover

Book Condition   Near Fine

Type   Book

Edition   First Edition

Publisher   Gordonsville, Virginia, U.S.A. St Martins Press 1988

ISBN Number    0312020260 / 9780312020262 

Seller ID   020498


Oversized softcover, 94 pages. Near fine condition. Siamese cat dress, Halloween cat Fair Isle, tartan tabby kids' sweater, slinky cat evening wear dress, fluffy kitten toy, kitty cat track suit, and more.

KNIT  KNITTING  CATS 
 
Price = 20.00 USD


Link for purchase:  Cat Knits

No comments: