Thursday, January 10, 2013

Feline Felonies by Abigail Browning

I read a lot of novels, but my favorite reads are short stories.  An author has to explain a lot in a few words and must get the story idea across in a few pages.  I especially like ironic endings.

I even set up a separate category for mystery anthologies on my website.  It makes it easier for you to find them.  I can safely say I have read all of these books.  I'm not about to miss an opportunity!

Feline Felonies : 43 Cat Crime Stories from the World's Best Mystery Writers

Author Name    Abigail Browning 
 
Title   Feline Felonies : 43 Cat Crime Stories from the World's Best Mystery Writers

Binding   Hardcover

Book Condition   Near Fine

Type   Book

Publisher    Galahad Books 2001

ISBN Number    1578661145 / 9781578661145 

Seller ID   018375

Hardcover. Near fine condition. 43 cat stories from the world's best mystery writers. Meet Arnold, an overweight cat who saves his master from murder, as well as other mysterious cats.
Price = 10.00 USD

Link to purchase:  Feline Felonies

Happy reading!

No comments: