Wednesday, February 6, 2013

My Sister Gracie by Gillian Johnson

I know exactly how this poor dog felt.  He wanted a new little brother; I wanted either a big brother or a little sister.  Mom disappointed me all around.

My Sister Gracie

Author Name    Johnson, Gillian 
 
Title   My Sister Gracie

Binding   Soft cover

Book Condition   Near Fine

Type   Book

Edition   First Edition

Publisher   Newmarket, Ontario, Canada Tundra Books 2005

ISBN Number    0887767508 / 9780887767500 

Seller ID   020791

Softcover. Near fine condition. Fabio has it good as a dog, but he's lonely. So he gets his people to get him a companion. He's looking forward to getting a new little brother, but they come home with old fat female named Gracie. And he's not happy...
Dog  Siblings  Rivalry  

Price = 8.00 USD

Buy link:   My Sister Gracie

No comments: